BUNNY EAR CACTUS
Bunny ears grow to be a 2 to 3 feet (61-91 cm) tall plant with a 4 to 5 feet (1-1.5 m) spread... Bunny ears cactus does not generate spines, which is an intriguing fact to know. Glochids, which are short white brown prickles, sprouts instead.
- Place the plant in bright sunlight.
- Plant the plant in sandy soil to allow easy drainage
- Repot the cactus every 1 or 2 years to allow profuse growth
- Propagation – cuttings, daily watering for root initiation
- Use gloves while handling the plant to avoid the spines
- Bright sunlight
- Low moisture requirement
- Well-drained sandy loam
- Maybe susceptible to pests such as mealybugs and scale
Cactus brings a feeling of calmness and increase your mood
Reduce indoor noise
Low maintenance indoor plant
Botanical Name: Mirabilis jalapa
Plant Type: Succulent Plant
- Indoor Plant
- Attractive Foliage (leaves)
- Watering:- twice in a week
- (Do finger test for checking soil moisture). Do not over water the plant specially in monsoon.
- Sunlight:- Diffused
- Pot mix:- cocopeat × send × garden soil (60:20:20)