SILVER SPOON KALANCHOE
This tough succulent has silver-grey leaves on prominent leaf stems that curve like spoons, therefore the name. Kalanchoe'silver spoons' is a medium-sized shrub that grows to one meter in height, making it suitable for both decorative containers and garden planting. It blooms in spring with red and orange flower spikes.
- Place the plant in partial sunlight, direct sunlight can burn the leaves
- Watering twice a week
- Propagation through stem or leaf cuttings
Indoor décor plant
Botanical Name: Echeveria runyonii
Plant Type: Succulent Plant
- Indoor Plant
- Attractive Foliage (leaves)
- Watering:- twice in a week
- (Do finger test for checking soil moisture). Do not overwater the plant specially in monsoon.
- Sunlight:- Diffused
- Pot mix:- cocopeat × send × garden soil (60:20:20)