Drooping branches of golden cypress are covered in scale-like foliage that looks like lengthy threads. With its beautiful golden-green, almost chartreuse color, the leaf brightens up the garden. This shrub, like other conifers, does not produce flowers but instead produces little round cones.
- Watering on a daily basis, as overwatering can lead to root rot and fungus infestation.
- Grows best in full sunlight
- Needs a sandy, rocky, well-drained soil
- Doesn't require much fertilizer; slow-release fertilizer is ideal
- Stem cuttings can be used to propagate the plant.
The wood used for building and heavy construction
Improve the respiratory tract's health.
Boost the immune system's strength.
prevent fungal infections.
Improve your hair's health.
Reduce inflammation and expedite wound healing by increasing protection against certain skin disorders.
Cypress oil is one of the essential oil used to relieve muscle pain
- Store in a pouch
Botanical Name: Platycladus orientalis
Plant Type: Tree
- Outdoor Plant
- Attractive foliage (leaves)