EASTER LILY CACTUS
Easter 'Dominos' The Lily Cactus is a small South American globose cactus with fuzzy white areoles. Large white fragrant blooms, numbering 3-5, open in the summer and blanket the shrub. Unfortunately, they only persist for a few hours. During the summer, though, the plant will bloom 2-4 times for you.
- Watering twice a week
- Well-drained soil is suitable for the growth
- Full sun or partial shade is ideal for growth
- Flowers in spring
- Do not allow water to accumulate on plant
Propagation through grafting, seeds, or offsets
Botanical Name: Echinopsis subdenudata
Plant Type: Succulents Plant
- Indoor Plant
- Attractive Foliage (leaves)
- Watering:- twice in a week
- (Do finger test for checking soil moisture). Do not overwater the plant specially in monsoon.
- Sunlight:- Diffused
- Pot mix:- cocopeat × send × garden soil (60:20:20)