Kalanchoe millotii is a tiny succulent shrub that can reach a height of 12 inches. The leaves are oval, hazy green, and scalloped, and they are covered with a dense felt. In the summer, little greenish-yellow flowers bloom in loose branching clusters.
- Place the plant in partial sunlight to shade areas.
- Indoor plant
- Grows well in bright indirect light
- Propagation through cuttings
- Watering twice a week
- Ornamental room décor plant
Botanical Name: Kalanchoe millottii
Plant Type: Succulents Plant
- Indoor Plant
- Attractive Foliage (leaves)
- Watering:- twice a week
- (Do finger test for checking soil moisture). Do not overwater the plant especially in the monsoon.
- Sunlight:- Diffused
- Pot mix:- cocopeat × send × garden soil (60:20:20)