Edithcolea Grandis is a leafless, densely branching, perennial and decumbent stem that can reach a diameter of 2 to 4 cm and a length of up to 30 cm. The Persian carpet flower is how the flower is sometimes referred to.
- Moderately watering, more watering during summer months
- Partial light or shady place suitable for growth
- Gritty well-drained soil for healthy growth
The stem can be eaten as a vegetable
Botanical Name: Edithcolea grandis
Plant Type: Succulents Plant
- Indoor Plant
- Attractive Flower
- Watering:- twice a week
- (Do finger test for checking soil moisture). Do not overwater the plant especially in monsoon.
- Sunlight:- Diffused
- Pot mix:- cocopeat × send × garden soil (60:20:20)