The snake plant, also known as mother-in-tongue, law's is a hardy succulent that can grow to be several feet tall. Snake plants have a lot of health benefits in addition to creating a little ambiance.
- Very little water is required, once in a week is more than enough.
- Susceptible to waterlogging
- Can thrive in any light conditions
- Direct bright sunlight can lead to leaf scorching
- Sansevieria do best in moderate to indirect light
- However, they will do fine in low light areas and can also withstand full sun
- Sansevieria does not need much water, and overwatering can cause the plant to rot
- Leaves must be kept dry when watering and the soil should be allowed to dry in between watering
- Sansevierias are mildly toxic to pets and humans.
- NASA air-purifying plant
- Low maintenance
- Absorbs cancer-causing pollutants
- Acts as an effective defense against airborne allergies
- Considered as good luck plant
- Drought tolerant
- Easy to propagate by cuttings
Botanical Name: Sansevieria ballyi
Plant Type: Herb Plant
- Outdoor plant for garden/avenue
- Attractive Foliage (leaves)
- NASA recommended air purifier